Here’s my rundown:
1. PROGRAMMING: The schedule is out. What panels they’re most excited about and why?
2. OFFSITES: Various offsites/events happening outside the Convention Center.
3. EXCLUSIVES: Standout Exclusives for the con that pique your interests
4. “Housekeeping” suggestions:
Where to park. Any hotels left? Riding in on Amtrak. Where to eat. Etc.
5. Some of the major brands/topics should be discussed. For example:
Marvel and DC: Who will dominate Hall-H on Saturday?
NETFLIX is finally at SDCC: Stranger Things, Marvel’s Defenders.
6. LINES: What are the best strategies for LINES, and what lines will be the longest? What do you have to camp out for? What is the best “line etiquette”? Discuss how the wristbands work for the overnight lines. AND, the RFID badges (“tap-in” and “tap-out”).
7. COSPLAY: Cool ideas for cosplay. What we’ll likely see. This year’s cosplay trends and what folks can expect in San Diego.
8. CREATORS: Whether large or small, what creators are you interested in seeing at the con? What’s the last thing you bought in Artist Alley?